The Church Messenger Newsletter
A blessed New Year to each of you! We invite you to join with our church and thousands of churches across North American in Ten Days of Prayer from January 6-15. Since schedules are busy, & we are scattered all over the peninsula & Prayer is vital to beginning a new year, A Conference Call (telephone access system) has been set up where you can pray via teleconference with fellow church members at 7:00 each evening from the comfort of you own home. Each call will last a half hour to hour. We know that you may have scheduling conflicts. Please just call in and pray when you can! No night driving necessary! & Don't forget to charge your cell phones!
There are 3 ways To Access the 10-Days of Prayer Conference Call:
- Way 1.) Using your home or cell phone dial any one of the following numbers:
- Way 2.) By Computer Internet: Go To: www.freeconference.com (Limited to 10 Connections)
- Click the Blue "Join Meeting" Button
- Then Enter This Access Code: 859 2125
- (Probably best to use earbuds or headphones to limit chances of feedback)
- Way 3.) Get the App for your iphone or Android Smartphone [No account or sign in required to connect to this conference call]
- When you open the app click the bottom area of the screen that says “Join a meeting”
- Enter the Access Code: 859 2125
Please read the provided materials ahead of each evening’s prayer time. The suggested prayer topics will match the reading, but we will not take time to read the passages together to leave ample time for prayer.
We will also be praying for our upcoming prophecy series, “Revelation Speaks Peace”, which begins on January 16 at the Better Living Center (1505 Franklin Street, Port Townsend) each Tuesday evening at 6:30.
The leaders of the conference call prayer time will also have the names of our many interests that attended previous events. We want the whole church to join in praying that each interest will fall in love with Jesus and understand Biblical truth and choose to follow Him completely. We are asking God to bless us with new members from the community this year!
You can email me your Prayer Requests at email@example.com. I will forward these to our prayer time leaders.
Prayer changes things! I can’t think of a better way to prepare for the new year than joining with each other on the telephone to ask for God’s blessing upon our church and its mission to our community. I look forward to hearing your voice on the phone and praying with you.